SPIRIT MOTOR GROUP COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
All Spirit Motor Group dealerships are open for Sales, Aftersales, Service and Parts in line with the latest Government and HSE guidelines.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff. Our biggest priority during this time of uncertainty is balancing the well-being of our customers, colleagues and community while continuing to provide important services. To keep this balance, we’ve made some adjustments to our operations and implemented extensive sanitising measures
Of course, we’ve also adapted our lounge areas to ensure they comply with the recommended hygienic and social distancing measures
- We will only check-in one person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 metres will be observed throughout the entire sales and service process.
- Protective screens are used for interactions with our sales and service teams.
- We encourage all customers and staff to maintain a high level of hygiene, to wash hands thoroughly and to use the hand sanitisers which have been made available in all locations within our premises.
- Extra hygiene measures including covering the steering wheel, seats and floor with protective material are being taken when servicing your vehicle.
- Every vehicle will also be washed and vacuumed, with all surfaces inside and out carefully cleaned, before it is returned to you.
- Test drives in line with the Covid-19 safety guidelines are available from our premises or from your home.
- Our technicians wear protective face shields, disposable gloves and use disposable seat covers and steering wheel covers while completing service and repairs on all vehicles.
- All of our other staff who come into contact with you or your car wear a protective face mask, a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we offer a collection and drop off service from our Service Departments. For customers in this category, please contact us by telephone on 01 4893750. Please note, this is a service for those who need it most so please only avail if necessary.
We will also warmly welcome you but with hand sanitiser instead of a handshake.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to book a service, test drive or virtual appointment online now.
Book A Service Book A Test DriveBook A Virtual Appointment