Spirit Ford FordStore continue to grow our brand and are now seeking to recruit a Used Senior Sales Executives in Sandyford.
We are proud to have been awarded Ford Sales Dealer of the year at the 2017/18 Ford Chairman’s Awards two years running along with achievements in outstanding customer service.
About the role:
Successful applicants will -
- Working in our state of the art showroom in Sandyford selling used vehicles
- Responsible for the efficient turnaround of a vehicle sale from a lead to sale closure
- Providing excellent customer service at all stages of the process
- Demonstrating expertise in vehicle financing including PCP and referring customers to Spirit Business Managers
You will be required to:-
- Sell our vehicles, meeting and striving to exceed sales targets on a continuous basis
- Excel at great customer satisfaction scores
- Maintain an optimum sales environment, showroom, visitor areas, vehicles
- Use all sources at your disposal to develop and create sales opportunities in the showroom, online and networking
- Participate in planning sales and aftersales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all vehicles, products, accessories, prices and key features
What you need to have:-
- At least 3 years experience working in motor sales with a main dealer
- Great selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record in successful sales of motor vehicles
- Great communication, interpersonal and presentation skills working with customers externally
- Great teamwork and communication with internal teams particularly on-selling aftersales
- Lots of drive, self-motivation to succeed in sales and to achieve high customer satisfaction scores
- Understanding of vehicle financing including PCP
- Good knowledge of the market, now and in the future with great enthusiasm for cars
- Full clean Driving licence for driving in Ireland
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fully computer literate with experience with Business IT Systems, preferably Kerridge
This will be a great career and earning opportunity for the person with the enthusiasm and drive to succeed.
We offer a strong competitive package that will consist of a basic salary, commission, bonus, pension contribution and a car.
Unfortunately, we are unable to contact every application that we receive, we read all CV's and contact the best-fit candidates within a few weeks. If you are unsuccessful this time, we would encourage you to look out for further opportunities with the Spirit Motor Group on our website. Or for future opportunities to apply to.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that we will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application. Due to the high volume of applications, we thank you sincerely for your application and will respond to applicants we wish to call for an interview in Sandyford. Third-Party Assistance to recruit not required