Executive – Spirit Skoda
Spirit Škoda, are seeking a talented and driven Senior Sales Executive to join our sales team in our Sandyford dealership.We are in an exciting phase of growth and our Škoda dealership operates out of a progressive showroom selling the full range of vehicles from the very popular Škoda family.
Spirit Skoda is part of the Spirit Motor Group, one of Irelands largest automotive retail groups with 9 locations in Dublin and Wicklow.
What skills you need:
- at least 3 years selling and negotiating with a proven track record in successful sales of motor vehicles
- a customer focused target driven mindset
- great communication skills with a friendly sociable and professional attitude
- self motivated and collaborative with your customers, your team and the wider group
- understanding of vehicle financing including PCP
- excellent IT skills using technology to sell vehicles, network, manage information and communicate. Experience with Business IT Systems, preferably Keyloop
- Knowledge of the current and future automotive market with a great enthusiasm for cars
- Full clean driving licence
- Fluent written and spoken English
About the role:
- Reporting to the Brand Manager you will be selling new and used vehicles in the Skoda family including EV and PHEV from the showroom and through technology
- You will be providing a tailored experience to our customers at all stages of the sales cycle from enquiry through to delivery of vehicle and Spirit aftersales services.
- You will be providing excellent product knowledge including pricing , key features, accessories and the Spirit Motor Group aftersales services
- You will be demonstrating expertise in vehicle financing including PCP and referring customers to Spirit Business Managers
- You will participate in planning sales and aftersales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales opportunities
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary and reward package including commission plan with OTE of +/- €70K
- Company Car
- Brand manufacturer training
- Contributory Pension plan
- Access to Benefit discount, wellbeing and learning app
- 22 days holidays per annum
To apply for this role you will need to be an EEA / UK Citizen or hold a full unrestricted work permit.
This role does not qualify for sponsorship for a work permit.