CHECK YOUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Did you know customers are advised to check your vehicle's wheel alignment once a year? Below are just a few of the reasons why you should get yours checked today:
- Correct alignment decreases tyre resistance and increases fuel economy.
- Reduced tyre wear and friction can add thousands of extra miles to your tyre life. Make them last longer by ensuring they’re aligned correctly.
- Improves handling and grip by eliminating pulling to the left/right.
OUR WHEEL ALIGNMENT CHECK COVERS:
- Tyre Pressures and Condition
- Tyre Sizes
- Wheel Damage
- For Suspension Damage
- For Worn Suspension Joints
- Equipment Calibration
Book your car in for its' check now.