OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Spirit Skoda will re-open for Sales, Service and Parts business from Monday 18th May 2020, in line with the latest Government and HSE guidelines.
Please be assured that we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff. Our biggest priority during this time of uncertainty is balancing the well-being of our customers, colleagues and community while continuing to provide important services. To keep this balance, we’ve made some adjustments to our operations and implemented extensive sanitising measures.
- We will only check-in one person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 metres will be observed throughout the entire sales and service process.
- Protective screens are used for interactions with our sales and service teams.
- We encourage all customers and staff to maintain a high level of hygiene, to wash hands thoroughly and to use the hand sanitisers which have been made available in all locations within our premises.
- Extra hygiene measures including covering the steering wheel, seats and floor with protective material are being taken when servicing your vehicle.
- Every vehicle will also be washed and vacuumed, with all surfaces inside and out carefully cleaned, before it is returned to you.
- Test drives in line with the Covid-19 safety guidelines are available from our premises or from your home.
- Our technicians wear protective face shields, disposable gloves and use disposable seat covers and steering wheel covers while completing service and repairs on all vehicles.
- All of our other staff who come into contact with you or your car wear a protective face mask, a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we offer a collection and drop off service from our Service Departments. For customers in this category, please contact us by telephone on 01 4893750. Please note, this is a service for those who need it most so please only avail if necessary.
- Of course, we’ve also adapted our lounge areas to ensure they comply with the recommended hygienic and social distancing measures.
- We will also warmly welcome you but with hand sanitiser instead of a handshake.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information or to book a service appointment for your car online now.
Book A Service
Always Open Digital Showroom
If you cannot travel to us, our sales teams remain contactable by telephone, online and by email and our Digital Showroom is here to assist you and your family with your motoring needs 24/7.
Did you know that Spiritmotorgroup.ie allows you to quickly and securely;
All this from the comfort of your own home or via your smartphone on the go.
Finally, we’d like to take this opportunity to send our very best wishes to you and your family. These are unprecedented times, but we look forward to seeing you again soon.