Senior Parts Advisor - Spirit Lillis O’Donnell
At Spirit Lillis O’Donnell we are seeking an experienced Parts Advisor to join our aftersales team in Baldonnell, Dublin 22. At Spirit Lillis O’Donnell we provide the full range of Ford Car and LCV parts to trade, retail and workshop counter customers.
Spirit Lillis O’Donnell is part of the Spirit Motor Group, one of Irelands largest automotive retail groups with 9 locations in Dublin and Wicklow.
What skills and experience you need?
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a busy vehicle parts department
- great communication skills with a friendly sociable and professional attitude
- experience and understanding of parts lifecycle and processes in the motor industry
- good IT and systems skills using technology to manage stock, electronic parts catalogues and use dealer management systems (preferably Kerridge)
- a customer focussed approach
- Fluent in written and spoken English
About the role:
- Reporting to the parts manager you will be working in our busy Ford Car and LCV parts department with a team of skilled parts advisors.
- You will be processing high volume parts sales from enquiry to delivery, for retail, trade, internal and external customers by telephone, online and at the trade counter.
- You will be providing quotes for parts and accessories both internally and externally as well as working with the team on stock storage in line with procedures.
- You will be reviewing stock inventory and contributing to the annual stock take.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary and reward package with productivity bonus plan
- Brand manufacturer training as well as on-the-job training
- Contributory Pension plan
- Access to Benekit discount, wellbeing and learning app
- 22 days holidays per annum
To apply for this role you must hold EEA / UK citizenship or a current unrestricted work permit.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter outlining your relevant work experience