Fleet Sales Manager – Spirit Lillis-O'Donnell
At Spirit Lillis O’Donnell we are seeking a talented and driven Fleet Sales Manager to join our team in Baldonnell, Dublin 22. We provide the full versatile range of new and used Ford cars and vans from our showroom and online. We take pride in being the only Ford Transit Centre of Excellence in Ireland and are dedicated to delivering the very best vehicles and service to our private and business.
Spirit Lillis O’Donnell is part of the Spirit Motor Group, one of Irelands largest automotive retail groups with 9 locations in Dublin West, Dublin South and Wicklow.
About the role:
- Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be selling new and used vehicles from the Ford range of vehicles in the showroom and through technology
- You will be providing a tailored experience for our customers at all stages of the sales cycle from enquiry through to delivery of vehicle and Spirit aftersales services.
- You will be providing excellent product knowledge including pricing , key features, accessories and aftersales of the full Ford range
- You will participate in planning sales and aftersales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales opportunities
- Demonstrating expertise in vehicle financing including PCP and referring customers to Spirit Business Managers
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record in successful sales / fleet sales of motor vehicles to private and business customers
- Customer focused and target driven mindset
- Great communication skills with a friendly sociable and professional attitude
- Self motivated and collaborative with your customers, your team and the wider group
- Understanding of vehicle financing including PCP
- Excellent IT skills using technology to sell vehicles, network, manage information and communicate.
- Experience with Business IT Systems, preferably Kerridge
- Knowledge of the current and future automotive market and a great enthusiasm for cars
- Full clean driving licence
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Competitive salary and reward package including commission plan with OTE of €70K +/-
- Company Car
- Brand manufacturer training
- Contributory Pension plan
- Access to Benefit discount, well-being and learning app
- 22 days holidays per annum
Apply with cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org