A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS FROM SPIRIT MOTOR GROUP
As the effects of the Covid-19 virus continue to evolve, we would like to inform you that we are doing everything possible to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff.
As such, we are continuously updating our operational procedures in order to fully comply with the latest Government, HSE and WHO guidelines.
Effective from 6pm today, Friday 20th March 2020, we will be making the following changes in order to protect our customers and our staff.
Showroom and Sales Operations
- Spirit Lillis-O'Donnell will now be accessible by appointment only in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and to reduce any unnecessary risks to our customers or to our staff.
- For everybody’s safety, we will only allow a maximum of 3 customers in our premises at any one time and we ask you to please refrain from bringing any children on site.
- Our telephone lines remain open and any customer queries can be managed on the following numbers:
|Spirit Lillis-O'Donnell Sales
- We are reducing face-to-face contact and potential risks for our customers and staff.This means that we are able to discuss options by telephone, email, and live chat through our website at www.spiritmotorgroup.ie.All deliveries of new and used vehicles are strictly by appointment only.
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it, we will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements.A follow-up full handover can take place in the future and any questions regarding your vehicle that may arise can be answered by telephone.
- We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile - especially those front-line staff who are providing medical and emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society - and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.In order to focus our resources on these critical needs and in the interest of minimising personal interaction, we will be curtailing our capacity for non-essential service work for the moment.However, we are still here for all of our customers so if you have questions or concerns, in the event of a break down, please call us and we will advise you accordingly.
- For everybody’s safety we will operate on a strictly appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of two customers in our service premises at any one time. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- We will only check-in one person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 metres will be observed throughout the entire process.
- We encourage all customers and staff to maintain a high level of hygiene and to wash hands thoroughly and use the hand sanitisers which have been made available in all locations within our premises.
- Our technicians wear disposable gloves and use disposable seat covers and steering wheel covers while completing service and repairs on all vehicles.
- We will also carry out an internal clean and disinfection of your vehicle before returning it to you.
- All of our staff who come into contact with you or your car wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is feasible and safe for everybody concerned, try to operate a collection and drop off service.For customers in this category, please contact us by telephone.
- We will continue to accept breakdowns but again this is on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments will be accepted by credit or debit card only.
- We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit/debit card.
As this emergency situation evolves, we may have no choice but to close our showrooms but rest assured, we will remain contactable by telephone and email, as well as through our websites and social media channels, and we would be delighted to assist you and your family with your motoring needs as much as is possible under the circumstances.
We understand that this is a difficult time for you, your family and all businesses and we greatly appreciate your continued support during these difficult times.