Personal Contract Plan
This is the most popular way to pay for a car and is ideal for customers who wish to change their car at intervals between 24 and 48 months, taking away the worry of depreciation.
How does it work?
- Choose the car (new or used) you like
- Choose the most suitable repayment period
- Agree on your annual mileage
- You are given a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value which becomes your optional final payment
- You decide on the deposit and payments suitable for your budget
- At the end there are three choices for you; part exchange your vehicle for another car, keep the car and pay the final payment or hand it back and have nothing further to pay.
What are the benefits?
- Fixed monthly payments mean you always know what you will be paying, so there are no nasty surprises
- A Guaranteed Minimum Future Value, so you know from day one the minimum you will receive as a part exchange in the future
- Lower monthly payments than traditional forms of funding because the final payment at the end reduces your monthly commitment
- Changing your car regularly saves money on repairs and maintenance