Experienced Apprentice Technicians
We can fully support you in your journey to becoming a Skilled Technician.
If you are looking for a change, would like to work on a new brand, be located in any of our Sandyford or Baldonnell state of the art facilities.
This qualification can be a platform to launch many careers, Master Technician, Team Lead, Workshop Manager, Service Manager, Technical Trainer, Warranty technical management, Operational and Aftersales management.
To start an apprenticeship with us
- You need to be over 16 yrs of age, physically active and able to work with your hands
- You will have a positive can-do attitude, understand the value of great teamwork, communication skills and customer relations
- Have great work practices, timekeeping, attendance, tidiness, quality, health and safety awareness, ability to follow direction and enthusiasm to learn and develop
- Have passed 5 subjects in your junior cert (further info on application)
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- A full driving licence is a bonus
Some of the work that you will be doing
- Performing / assisting with routine service procedures on a range of vehicles
- Performing / assisting in all mechanical / electrical diagnostics, repairs solving problems
- Communicating with other teams in the dealership, technicians, service advisors, parts and warranty
- ‘on-the-job’ skills and experience in our workshops
- ‘off-the-job’ phases at Solas Training centres
- Specific Manufacturer training courses
Why not contact us, meet some of our team, and give try us out in Sandyford or Baldonnell?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for the HR Manager, at 01 489 3750 to learn more about our apprentice program.