Spirit Motor Group - Service Advisor
Spirit Motor Group – one of Ireland's most progressive Dealer groups for Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Ford, Skoda, Seat, Volkswagen, Spirit Lillis O Donnell, Spirit Premium and Spirit Burton.
As a result of our continued expansion, exciting opportunities now exist to join our highly motivated team in Sandyford with exposure to state of the art technology and leading design.
Be part of the winning team - driving a better future!
Spirit Motor Group Service Advisor - Sandyford
This is an excellent opportunity for an administrator to join a successful brand and dealer group.
What this job involves on a daily basis:
- Scheduling customer vehicle service bookings by phone, email, walk-in
- Determining workshop availability for service, maintenance and repair work
- Meeting and greeting all service customers promptly, professionally and courteously
- Ensuring customer details and service needs are accurately captured
- Maintaining up to date progress on each of your customer vehicles when undergoing service and/or repair
- Advising and agreeing with customers on additional work or costs
- Ensure customer vehicles are ready at the agreed day /time and explain to the customer all the maintenance and report work completed
- Processing of invoices and managing ‘work-in-progress’ on a daily basis
- Liaising with other teams in the business, management, reception, sales, warranty, parts
- Assisting with gathering customer service feedback
- As a front line member of staff, you will always be a brand ambassador for the Spirit Motor Group ensuring our customer service is maintained to the highest standards, utilising manufacturer, company standards and best practice
What you need to have
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills (fluent written and spoken English)
- Groven experience in providing excellent customer service to front line customers
- Good attention to detail, accurately recording all relevant details
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, manage time effectively particularly at peak times
- Ability to work on own initiative when required or as part of a small team
- Flexibility in your approach to work
- Must have valid visa/work / residence permit to work in Ireland
- Full, valid, current driving licence for driving in Ireland
What is good to have
- ADP/Kerridge experience would be a distinct advantage
- An enthusiasm and interest in the motor industry
To apply please send a recent copy of your CV and cover letter to careers@Spiritmotorgroup.ie