Senior Sales Executive
Spirit Ford FordStore, part of the Spirit Motor Group, are the premier dealerships in
South Dublin for the Ford Brand. As
a result of our continued expansion, exciting opportunities now exist to join
our highly motivated team in one of our Sandyford premises with exposure to
state of the art technology and leading design. This is your chance to become part of our winning team.
We are currently
seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Executive
* To sell high volumes of new and used
vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time
achieve the best profit for the Dealer.
- A proven record with Customer
- Be familiar with
the Business manager Finance referral process and PCP selling.
- Meeting and
exceeding Sales targets on continuous basis.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all
vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Using various sources, prospect for
new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales
- Maintain showrooms
and displays to the required Company and Manufacturer standard.
- Manage the preparation and handover
of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full
briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
- Introduce customers to Aftersales
staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
- Through the effective use of a follow
up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to
ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
- Develop and maintain full product
knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major
- To participate in planning sales and after sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales opportunity.
- Experienced motivated
self-starter with strong ability to work with a team.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Driven and ambitious in meeting targets on a monthly basis
- Strong communication skills with customers and internally
- Full clean Irish Driver's licence
- Minimum 3 years experience within a main dealer
- Needs to be very
computer literate, ideally have experience using ADP/Kerridge.
- Excel at Customer Satisfaction scores
The successful candidate will get the
opportunity to work with the exciting Mustang and RS range, exclusive only to
Great career and earning opportunity
for the person with the hunger and drive to succeed. A very strong package will
consist of a basic salary, commission, bonus, pension contribution and a car.
Unfortunately we are
unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a
response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular
application, however we will keep your details on file and contact you should a
future vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.